Legal audit/Due diligence
We offer our clients a legal audit within the framework of which we analyse the dynamics of the company in the light of relevant legal regulations. The following are subject to audit:
- the activities of the company and its legal status;
- the structure of the company (shareholders and partners);
- analysis of agreements concluded with contractors;
- analysis of documentation, procedures and practices adopted by the company;
- analysis of the legal status of real estate and movable property of the enterprise;
- analysis of pending court disputes and settlements;
- analysis of relations with banks and other financial institutions.
Damian Kostur LL.M.
dr Giovanni Ferretti